Arriving in the second quarter of 2022 the Aston Martin DBX707 is primed to set a new benchmark for Super SUVs. With a class-leading 707PS (520 kw) and 900 Nm the 707 promises unrivaled performance and superior dynamics wrapped up in Aston Martins trademark style and panache.
Conceived to be the most powerful, best handling and fastest SUV in its class the 707 is sure to deliver and addictive and supremely satisfying driving experience. Upgrades to the standard DBX include:
- Increased power of the DBX’s 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 by 157PS and 200Nm thanks to ball bearing turbochargers and a bespoke engine calibration
- new 9-speed wet clutch gearbox for faster and more direct gear changing
- 420mm carbon ceramic brakes with 6-piston calipers
- upgraded suspension with new damper valving
- standard 22in wheels or optional 23in for improved steering response and body control
- new electronic limited slip rear differential (e-diff) beefed up to handle 900Nm of torque
- enhancements to Dynamic Drive modes and a revised lower console containing new drive mode selection switches
- larger front grille along with other body enhancements
As the flagship model in Aston Martins SUV offerings the 2023 DBX707 is set to turn heads and win hearts.
Into diecast model cars? Check out the range of Aston Martin diecast model cars for sale at Diecast Models Wholesale. Note: as affiliates we will earn a commission on all sales. The price you pay will be the same or less than if you buy directly.